Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A late List Monday




We had visitors and then yesterday our internet was out. It's still out, actually, and I suppose I'll have to call our provider if it's not back to rights by tomorrow. But today the sun is shining after what felt like a long stretch of gloomy days. Soon Clint will be on block leave. The kids have a week and a half left of school. And the flowers are blooming along the fence in our yard and everything is conspiring today to make me happy. Don't you love those days??


Things I Want To Be When I Grow Up*


1. Author

2. War Correspondent

3. College Literature Professor

4. UNICEF Ambassador

5. Pre-K teacher

6. Bookstore Owner

7. Midwife

8. Dog Rescuer

9. Portrait Photographer

10. Travel Show Host


* In random order and without regard to practicality.

No comments: